Latest UFO Sightings|UFO News Reports

Close UFO Encounters about 5% of Worldwide UFO Sightings are real

August 6, 2017

UFO Sightings reports 2017 logo

“According to an official statement by Belgian General Wilfried de Brouwer, one of the UFOs increased its speed from 240 kilometers an hour to 1,770 in a matter of just two seconds,” Tarek noted. “Only about 5 percent of all UFO sightings worldwide can be termed UFO sightings because these flying objects are never identified. The remaining 95 percent turn out to be planes, satellites, meteorites or space junk, However, the remaining 5 percent are unidentified, and this is really fascinating,” credit Frank Stalter 

Go Back

Comment